This course provides a clear overview of the digital marketing world and will prepare you to take up a more specialist role within the overall marketing domain.What you'll learn :
- Identify key players and types of companies involved in advertising and marketing on digital platforms.
- Thoroughly assess customer needs and determine marketing objectives based on those needs.
- Analyze opportunities and strategies associated with paid advertising on websites and digital platforms owned by other companies.
- Develop a comprehensive marketing plan that establishes priorities and resourcing plans
As the digital marketing continues to grow at a rapid pace, marketers are faced with new challenges and opportunities within this digital age. The Digital Marketing Course is an initiative designed to educate students and professors in the area of Digital Marketing.
Students plan to undertake the Google Online Marketing Challenge are encouraged to complete the Digital Marketing Course, as the skills learned in this course will help them shape their strategy for the competition, get the most out of AdWords for their business partner and help prepare them for the Google Partners AdWords Certification exams.Topics to be covered
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Content Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Optimization
- Social media Analytics
- Google Analytics Overview
- Video Marketing
This course is intended for beginers who wish to make a career is Digital Marketing
This Digital Marketing training covers the view of Marketing and Advertising..
Who Can Learn
10+2/Graduates or Post Graduates looking to make a career in Digital Marketing.
Digital Marketing Training DetailsDigital Marketing
The main objective of this programming course is to provide with detailed knowledge of Digital Marketing.
Once you complete Digital Marketing, we recommend you to join for workshop or internship.